Need help finding CV pictures

Antworten
shaunQ
Aktives Mitglied
Need help finding CV pictures

Beitrag von shaunQ »

To all BRUG lovers in the world
I need help finding pics for the BGI plant Database and i thoughht that you could help me out as there are many of us with plants that could be pictured and sent in to the Plant GALLERY there

this is a list from BGI that we are looking for the missing pics to there CV
with your help we can fill in many of the gaps that have been created over the last 20 years

PLEASE HELP WHERE POSSIBLE
if you have any of the varieties listed please contact me with details of the CV which you have all help is greatful

DUTCH::::::
Om alle BRUG geliefden in de wereld
Ik heb hulp nodig het vinden van foto's voor de BGI Plant Database nodig en ik thoughht dat je me kon helpen want er zijn velen van ons met planten die kunnen worden afgebeeld en gestuurd om de Plant GALLERY er

Dit is een lijst van BGI dat we op zoek naar de ontbrekende foto's om er CV
met uw hulp die we in veel van de gaten die zijn gemaakt in de afgelopen 20 jaar kan vullen

PLEASE HELP WAAR MOGELIJK
als u een van de vermelde rassen gelieve me met de details van de CV die je hebt alle hulp is dankbaar

GERMAN::::
An alle BRUG Liebhaber in der Welt
Ich brauche Hilfe bei der Suche Fotos für die BGI Pflanzendatenbank und i thoughht, dass Sie mir helfen könnte, da es viele von uns, mit Pflanzen, die dort abgebildet werden könnte und schickte sich an, um dem Werk Galerie

dies ist eine Liste von BGI, die wir für die fehlenden Fotos suchen, um dort CV
mit Ihrer Hilfe können wir in vielen der Lücken, die in den letzten 20 Jahren geschaffen worden sind, füllen

BITTE HELFEN WO MÖGLICH
wenn Sie eine der aufgeführten Sorten haben kontaktieren Sie mich bitte mit Angabe der CV, die Sie haben alle Hilfe ist dankbar

http://www.brugmansia.us/cultivars/missing.html
shaunQ
Aktives Mitglied
Beitrag von shaunQ »

You can contact me @
brugmansia@me.com if you do have any pics that are on this list and willing to help out

thanks

Monika Gottschalk is there any possibility that you could also help in the area as there are many of your Beautiful CV that are missing pics in the database
shaunQ
Aktives Mitglied
Beitrag von shaunQ »

Dose no one have pictures of Brugmansia that can be added to both BGI & Fuchsienfrunde Plant Gallery
there are so many Brugmansia CV around and no new ones going in to either of them

Please HELP

Dosis niemand Bilder von Brugmansia, die sowohl BGI & Fuchsienfrunde Pflanzen Galerie hinzugefügt werden können, haben
Es gibt so viele Brugmansia CV um und keine neuen gehen in einer von ihnen

Bitte HEL
Antworten

Zurück zu „Engelstrompeten“